Monday, December 8, 2008

What we've been up to

I'm back...it's been crazy since my last post, but isn't it right now for everyone? We had a terrific Thanksgiving and are in full swing with Christmas festivities. So...onto the pictures and events over the last few weeks. Colten had a precious Thanksgiving feast at school.

He looks thrilled, huh??

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving here with the Chances. We got to spend alot of time visiting, eating, playing, eating, relaxing and of course eating!!!
Uncle Clark with Cambry and Dax (3 weeks younger than Cambry)

Cambry in her Thanksgiving attire (thanks Oni!!!)

The entire Chance clan

We have been busy getting ready for Christmas, a little more difficult I've learned with two!!!
lighting the tree

new Christmas ornaments

And a sneak peek at our Christmas pictures...look for yours in the mail soon!!!

3 comments:

Chera said...

So cute...can't wait to see them you all tomorrow!!

Kimberly said...

Hey! I didn't know you have a blog. Your kids are so precious! I'm excited about reading your blog and catching up with y'all!

Andrea W. said...

I loved that picture of you and Colten at the preschool Thanksgiving! Could you two look more alike? And I guess that would mean you and Cambry too b/c she and Colten look so much like each other.
We are missing you guys!!