Tuesday, July 3, 2012

End of School & May

So since I am way behind and we're now in July...I'm condensing May into ONE BIG POST!!!  We had A LOT going on this month so hold on tight.  We had several school events, end of baseball season, parties and celebrations to attend and family in town, plus some traveling.  It was a FUN month, so here goes...

Fiesta Day at preschool and Cambry's Dora float

it turned out soooo cute!!!

she was super proud to show it off!!!

the Mighty Moose class after the parade

Camry and Kaylie, great friends!!!

time for some limbo!!!

painting center


I was able to attend Colten's filed trip to Friedrich Park.  We spent the morning hiking up, down and all around the trails at the park.  Imagine 4 boys left to roam the wilderness for 2 hours...whew it was a workout!!!  We then headed to a nearby park for lunch and playtime at the playground.

our group

after the hike

on the playground

Mrs. Cumming's class
Colten also had Field Day that same month.  Lots of activities outdoors and then a storm hit and we corralled the 1st graders inside and re-set up the events.  Craziness but alot of fun!!!

waiting in line for instructions

and go...jump rope

hula-hooping

hockey shots
seat racing

egg races

an all-time favorite of Colten's...basketball
The last day came all too soon for us this year.  Cambry was definitely NOT ready for the last day, she absolutely LOVED pre-school and her Mighty Moose class this year!!!

headed to school on the last day...SO BIG

gifts from Mrs. Marshall

Cambry and Kaylie

end of year picnic

Colten had a fantastic 1st grade year and made some wonderful friends and adored his teacher, but was much more ready for the last day than his sister!!!
smile....it's the last day

sundaes at his party

crazy kiddos, they were hyper

the boys...what a bunch (some great friends)!!!

Mrs. Cummings (absolutely AMAZING)

The end of baseball season also came in May.  We had a great experience and time with the Wolf pack and Colten's coach.  He really enjoyed it, but I think discovered it's not his favorite sport...just not a fast enough pace!!!
thanks Coach!!!

best buds...Quentin and Colten

so happy to have Clark, Lindsay and Hattie in town!!!

We celebrated Mother's Day in May in Llano this year.  I always cherish the Mother's Days I get to spend with my own mother.  She means the world to me and with 3 children of my own, I value the support and love she has always shown me.  I am continously blessed by her example of a mother and an Oni!!!
pretty girls, Carrys and Kalyn

my 3 blessings

our family of 5

my beautiful sister and her precious 3

Mom, Chera and me

Oni with her 6 grandkiddos

my aunt and her beautiful family

Aunt Joni, Papa O, Granny and Mom

doing a little wading in the creek on Mother's Day

getting a hand from Granden

Colten looking CUTE in Oni's rain boots!!!

stylin' even in the creek!!!

what a handsome fella!!!

that's my Mom!!!

sweet niece Kalyn
GREAT GREAT month...June's up next and then just maybe I'll be caught up!!!

No comments: